Wire buckle by the cable and at least two components. Each fastening body consists of a steel wire bent in a V-shape. The ends of either end of the wire are bent with the two ends being linear, the extending ends of the wire ends are parallel to each other, the wire ends are sharpened, the fasteners are arranged in parallel along the connecting line, and the Any one of them is connected with the connecting wire through a soldering structure. Adjacent ends of two adjacent nails are placed in opposite directions. Wire buckle production methods
The ends of the wire buckles are bent in the opposite direction, the ends of the wires are linear, and the extending lines of the ends of the wires are arranged parallel to each other, the ends of the wires are sharp and the nails are arranged in parallel along the connecting lines, The body is connected to the connecting line by a welded structure and the ends of the line of any two adjacent spikes are oriented in opposite directions. In addition, the connecting wire is fixed inside the V-shaped bent portion of the wire in the fastener body. The connecting wire is fixed inside the curved portion of the wire of the fastener body. The new connection method, the use of wire fastening body, buckle bent by a V-shaped, adjacent to the nail body at both ends of the level of different to prevent the collision of the buckle. Simple structure, less waste, low production cost.
Wire buckle production methods
In the prior art, the structure of the mechanical joint of the conveyor belt is divided into a single buckle and a single buckle. The single buckle is composed of a button body and a fastener, and is conveniently used with a carrier such as a belt. Siamese buckle connection body, without tape. However, the two types of structural forms are complex and require large-scale production equipment and a large amount of labor force, resulting in more waste and higher production costs. The need for large-scale production equipment and a large number of labor, resulting in more waste, high production costs and technical problems. The effect is positive and obvious. The utility model adopts the connecting wire to fix the fixing body, the buckle ring is formed by the V-shaped bending wire of the wire, the horizontal height of the steel wire at two ends of the adjacent nail bodies is different, and the collision can be prevented when the buckle stops. Simple structure, less waste, low production cost.
- The rise of polyester fiber packing belt with tradition and innovation
- A flexible packing belt production enterprise value quality
- The importance of packaging products such as woven belts for the new development direction of safety transportation enterprises
- The importance of woven belts in the event of an accident caused by the bundling of goods
- Market prospect of flexible packing belt
- The Development of Green Packaging Material Fibers
- Packaging industry's new favorite professional production of various types of wire buckle and woven ribbon
- Durability of container Inflatable bags
- Container inflatable bags tough and strong
- How to make the wire buckle?
- Polyester fiber packing belt advantages
- Flexible packing tape production principle
- Heavy braid function and advantages