In the prior art, the structure of a mechanical joint of a conveyor belt is divided into a single body buckle and a single body buckle, the single body buckle is composed of a buckle body and a buckle nail, and then connected through a carrier such as a paper tape for convenient use. Siamese button buckle body is connected, eliminating the tape. However, both of these structures are complex, require large-scale production equipment and a large amount of labor, generate more scrap and have higher production costs.
The purpose of the new type is to provide a steel wire buckle which solves the problem that the structure of the mechanical joint of the conveyor belt is complex in the prior art, requires large-scale production equipment and a large amount of labor force, generates more scrap and has higher production cost technical problem.
A new type of wire buckle comprises a connecting wire and at least two buckle bodies. Each of the buckle bodies is composed of a V-shaped bent wire.
Both ends of the steel wire are bent toward each other, the two ends of the steel wire are linear, the extension lines of both ends of the steel wire are parallel to each other, the two ends of the steel wire are sharp, and the fastening body is arranged in parallel along the connecting steel wire interval. The buckle body is connected with the connecting wire through a welding structure, and the steel wire ends of two adjacent buckle bodies are opposite to each other. Further, the connecting wire is fixed on the inner side of the wire bending part in the buckle body.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the positive and obvious effects. The utility model utilizes a connecting wire fixing buckle body, the buckling body is composed of a steel wire which is bent in the shape of a V, and the adjacent heights of the two ends of the wire body of the buckling body are different, so as to prevent bump when the buckle is buckled. Simple structure, less scrap, low production cost.
A wire buckle is composed of a connecting wire and at least two buckle bodies, each of the buckle bodies is respectively composed of a steel wire bent in a V-shape, both ends of any steel wire are bent towards each other, The two ends of the steel wire are linear, the extension lines of the two ends of the steel wire are parallel to each other, the two ends of the steel wire are sharp, and the fastening nail bodies are arranged parallel to each other at intervals of the connecting steel wire. Steel wire connection, any adjacent two buckle body wire ends placed in the opposite direction.
The connecting wire is fixed on the inner side of the wire bending part of the wire in the buckle body. With the new type of connecting wire fixing buckle body, the buckle body is composed of a steel wire which is bent in a V-shape. The level of the two ends of the adjacent buckle body is different from each other, which can prevent bump when the buckle is buckled. Simple structure, less scrap, low production cost.
- The rise of polyester fiber packing belt with tradition and innovation
- A flexible packing belt production enterprise value quality
- The importance of packaging products such as woven belts for the new development direction of safety transportation enterprises
- The importance of woven belts in the event of an accident caused by the bundling of goods
- Market prospect of flexible packing belt
- The Development of Green Packaging Material Fibers
- Packaging industry's new favorite professional production of various types of wire buckle and woven ribbon
- Durability of container Inflatable bags
- Container inflatable bags tough and strong
- The use of container inflatable bags
- Container inflatable bag installation method
- Container inflatable bag transport protection tools
- Filling bag equipment features
- The advantages of the use of container inflatable bags
- Wire buckle production methods
- Polyester fiber packing belt advantages
- Flexible packing tape production principle
- Heavy braid function and advantages