In the case of intense competition in the packaging industry, the original high pollution, high-energy plastic packaging products have been difficult to meet the current market demand, new and complex, environmental protection of flexible packaging belt more and more needs to be developed, into the market, into the hands of consumers.
A recent study has found that six kinds of plastic packaging materials can significantly reduce energy emissions and greenhouse gas emissions compared to most packaging materials available on the market. They are: resin, low-density polyethylene, high-density PE, polypropylene, PVC, foamed styrene and pet, according to Franklinassociates for the United States Chemical Council and the Canadian Plastics Industry Association, and in 2010 as a baseline year, Research data suggest that replacing plastic packaging with other materials will add 4.5 times times to the weight of the package, increase energy consumption by 80%, and raise global warming potential by 130%.
Keithchristman, general manager of the Plastics market at the American Chemical Council, says the advantages of these six materials are embodied in a variety of applications and materials. Because plastics use much less material, they greatly reduce greenhouse gas emissions. All kinds of plastic materials are equivalent to reducing the number of 1500多万辆 cars on the road. The above six materials were studied in the detailed life cycle assessment of the effects of materials used in lid and closure devices, beverage containers, other hard containers, shopping bags, shrink films and other flexible packaging. In the past, Christman said, separate studies have been conducted on specific products, including plastic bags vs. canned tuna, Epsvs, paper cups, etc. But the latest research, called "The impact of plastic packaging on life cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the United States and Canada", is more extensive.
The results included more than 50 tables and 16 charts and illustrations, and examined the major life cycle stages of packaging: raw material production, packaging manufacturing, delivery, transportation, disposal and regeneration after consumption. The study also referred to the possible consequences of the proposed and recently implemented ban on plastic packaging products. According to statistics, although the ban on plastic bottles may eliminate the plastic bottles in the waterway, it will greatly increase the energy consumption of production, transportation and even glass regeneration.
Under the new situation and the new trend, toptack in adhering to the original product at the same time, actively develop new materials, compositesFlexible packing belt,Strive to achieve the industry's technology and technology leader.
- The rise of polyester fiber packing belt with tradition and innovation
- A flexible packing belt production enterprise value quality
- The importance of packaging products such as woven belts for the new development direction of safety transportation enterprises
- The importance of woven belts in the event of an accident caused by the bundling of goods
- The Development of Green Packaging Material Fibers
- Packaging industry's new favorite professional production of various types of wire buckle and woven ribbon
- Durability of container Inflatable bags
- Container inflatable bags tough and strong
- How to make the wire buckle?
- The use of container inflatable bags
- Container inflatable bag installation method
- Container inflatable bag transport protection tools
- Filling bag equipment features
- The advantages of the use of container inflatable bags